Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BBW Category
Okay, this thread is not for all of us but for those with a love of BBW, THIC MEAT, CURVY women.

I have been blessed to be intimate with some women very much BBW. THIC MEAT is a major 🔥 for me.

Big Women seem to love being into Male Masturbation and getting sprayed with 💦. They also especially love being eaten out and writhing in pleasure.

There are so many great BBW's on here too.

Others?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
One man's bbw is another man's sexy seductive curves
just making the observation different things mean different things to different folks

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBW
Every single time that I log on to the NN, I immediately click on the BBW category. As long as I can remember, the sight of a curvy woman has turned me on. I adore them. Breasts large or small I enjoy, but the bottom is what makes something in my brain says, Oh hell yes! I have been with many partners over my life time, and have been married three times. All of them larger women. I adore bellys too. Yes I have been with smaller girls too. My preference has always been the curvier of women.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theg3964 said: Every single time that I log on to the NN, I immediately click on the BBW category. As long as I can remember, the sight of a curvy woman has turned me on. I adore them. Breasts large or small I enjoy, but the bottom is what makes something in my brain says, Oh hell yes! I have been with many partners over my life time, and have been married three times. All of them larger women. I adore bellys too. Yes I have been with smaller girls too. My preference has always been the curvier of women.

I masturbate to that BBW category often and some need to be in it. Bluegreen111 is RED 🔥 meat but not in it. Man, I spray so many Tributes for her. That category is almost exclusive for me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
So much nicer looking than anorexic skeletons.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
HisWifeWhore is such a fantastic display of 🤩-candy. Her Low-Hang Tits are ultimate Tribute material, 💦.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Should have titled thread Adipophilia.